Finding the best provider to send £100 to Nigeria

Gooood day friends, :slightly_smiling_face:

I hope you enjoyed the few days of sunshine last week if you live in the UK. And I trust that wherever you are in the world, you are staying safe.

I wanted to share an article I wrote last week Friday on finding the best provider to send £100 to Nigeria.

In the article, I compared popular and less-known providers who are FCA-regulated and offer a secure and fast money transfer to Nigeria.

If you are thinking to send money home to loved ones in these challenging times, I think you will find the article quite useful.

Here are some of the screenshots from my findings:

WorldRemit

TransferWise

Sendwave

TransferBoss

Rhemito

Here’s the full link to the article if you would like to know more.

If you have questions about sending money home or you’d like to say a thing or two about the article, please share your thoughts below.

Thank you for your time, and stay safe.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing Kay. I agree that it’s unacceptable that it cost more to send money to African vs other regions. It shouldn’t cost an arm and a leg to send money. Until you send money to other parts of the world, one would think the high cost is normal. Personally I think part of the issue is the lack of education from Customers. Some feel just because there’s no transfer fee, they are getting the best deal not realizing it’s not about the fee. It’s about the amount you are spending vs the amount the other person is receiving. That’s essentially what it boils down to. I believe the more educated people are about money transfer, the more providers will be forced to adapt and charge less to transfer money to Africa.